My goals for October:
- Keep Training for my next 5k event: Yes! I sign up for my 3rd 5k this year.
- Drink more water:
- I drink at least 3 bottles of 16onces at day. I want to try drink one or two more. To avoid juice or cocacola.
- Keep working on my core.
- Stretch more
- Stress less
- Try to incorporate more yoga or meditation at least 10-15min.
Thanks for visiting!
6 thoughts on “October Goals 2017 + 5k news (short)”
I need to drink more water. 😩
yeah! let’s do it!
These seem like great goals! What are you planning to do to stress less?
I was planning on me time. Something to do with that. I know is going to distract me…
I assume you mean:
– Stretch more (dynamic stretching)
– Stretch less (static stretching)
And don’t forget: get enough sleep!
[…] my October Goals: (Click Here to see the goals post of October […]