Today was a good day. The race today felt great. My mood is happy so I think it influenced.
I notice since I modify the day I don’t run, I feel like my body has more resistance. So I do workout at home, with my 2/ 10pound weights.
What I do?
- Basic stretch
- 25 sit ups (military style)
- 5 push up
- 30sec plank
- 3 sets – 10pounds weight – 15 repetitions (biceps and triceps)
- 3 sets of 20 repetitions (squats)
- 2 sets of 20 repetitions (Donkey kick) per leg
- 2 sets of 20 rept. (Front lunges)
- 2 sets of 20 rept. (Side lunges)
- 20 rept. (Hip Brigde)
- 20 rept. (Overhead arm clap)
Now for Today June 24, 2013. #RUN
- Distance: 2.00miles
- Time: 23:53min
- Pace: 11’54″/mi
- Calories burn 249
- Temp: 73 degrees F.
Let me tell you today I feel like a winner. I’m so happy that was felt good to run today. While running the wind felt like a good helper to my breathing, and in no time I had a problem with it. A good news for today’s run is that I do not stop at any time to take a few steps, and that’s Amazing!
Note: Today I finally pass to orange level on my Nike + running app.
(This image is a edited screenshot from my Nike + running profile)